We are seeking a qualified individual to assist in the RISE UP video editing process. Do you love to edit videos? Do you love Ultimate? This could be the beginning of your dream job…
Role. Our Video Editing Intern will…
- work with the editing team on all elements of video post production, from capturing footage to publishing the final product
- collaborate closely with others on the RISE UP Team
Required skills. A qualified applicant will…
- be familiar with the ultimate community
- be proficient in video editing software and willing to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5
- have experience in video/motion graphics
- have quick turn-around time when given editing notes
- have experience with Adobe Photoshop
- have working knowledge of Vimeo and YouTube
Personal Skills. A qualified applicant must…
- be excited about working for and helping shape a new and growing company
- be a team player and have excellent communication skills
- be willing to learn on the fly and adapt quickly
- love learning
- love ultimate
- have internal motivation, appreciation, and drive for excellence
- be awesome
- Approximately 10-25 hours per week.
- This position is paid, compensation depending on experience.
- Applicant must be located in Seattle or Portland area (or be willing to relocate)
- Starts immediately and runs through Spring 2015 with an opportunity for a permanent role on the RISE UP team.
How to Apply:
Send resume, cover letter, and at least 3 relevant work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “RISE UP Video Editing Internship” in the subject line and specify your ability.